Good news! The medical wish fairy visited me and I am finally on the upswing! I was pretty much sick of being sick, you know? But the bad news is that although I am feeling better(ish), I didn't get any candy or coins -- so really, what's the point? ;)
Bad news - this means I have to go back to work tomorrow and we all (okay, me) know that is not my "happy place". So be it.
Good news - I have been able to stay in my snuggly flannel pj's and fleece sweater for the last two days.
Bad news - I have to wear real clothes to work -- flannel pj's and fleece sweater will get be a big "no-no" in the work place.
Good news - my kiddos have been good as gold taking care of me and rubbing my aching back and neck.
Bad news - they are both trying not to hack up a lung now (it's probably my mother's fault - she taught me to share).
Good news - I felt well enough this morning to help my hubby get the errant run-away cows back in before he left for a work trip.
Bad news - cow poop still smells like cow poop.
No comments:
Post a Comment