Okay, clearly I am a giant chicken; I could also say the heat never EVER came down even a notch for me. Whatever, I've been called out about not posting anything. I can't decide whether to whine or to cry or to pout. Hmmm. I'll start with being grateful that although the wind is blowing upwards of 30+ miles an hour and it's snowing to beat the band the girls and I didn't have school/work today. And we know that DH will get home safely in it because we're praying for him and he always does -- he has lived here all of his life and can handle this stuff. In fact, I just thought about calling to "check" on him -- but that would only make him mad, since as he puts it "what's the big deal -- it's just snow". Okay then.
Item #2 on the list is that I have an intestinal "thing" going on -- for the last 6 weeks and the antibiotic is making me ill. Nice, and not the point. I've got a call in to the doctor, but they aren't calling me back. Also nice.
Item #3 -- I cannot now remember what that was going to be -- so I'll pack it in and think of something humorous and/or not intestinal in nature to post next time.
Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment