Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 2

Hey -- I did my 30 minutes on Day 1, but I just didn't make it back to the computer to tell you. :) It's all good. I walked for 20 minutes, did about 8 loads of laundry (and in my old farm house, that means going up and down 2 sets of steep stairs over and over) and ran errands. I'm counting all of it for that day!

For Day 2 I have walked for 30 minutes, and scrubbed out my china hutch, put in the china given to me by my friend and the milk glass from my mom. I am going to walk again tonight, after the sun goes farther west and downward, and cools us off a bit. I ate a healthier breakfast and lunch today also, and now probably won't eat as well for dinner, as we are having some fairly food picky friends of my daughters' stay the night. But last night I baked fish! Yum!

I have to remind myself that every effort is SOME effort more than nothing and that as long as I don't give up, I am moving forward. So for today, that is my goal -- to not give up! ;)

No comments: