I need to find a way to create a quiet space/time for myself. The last several months have taught me that private time, quiet time for me, is imperative. I internalize my stress and any outward influences that cause stress I pull in and it makes me physically ill. I have had more migraines, stress induced headaches and backaches, achey joints and have even caught myself clenching my teeth again! I have to work that stuff out in a more productive way -- I cannot let all of this build up over and over -- I lose sleep, get sick to my stomach and when I am that stressed out I have to write myself reminders over and over because it messes with my short term memory. Hate that! So, here it is -- I will exercise 30 minutes a day -- no matter what -- even if it is slow walking by myself. I cannot share my goal with the person I would most like to, as that person has a habit of using things in my life to hurt me when they are upset/angry or hurting also. I don't need more negativity at this point, after all, that is what I am trying to rid my life of! Tomorrow will be a good day for me to scrub a few things in the house (more than 30 minutes right there) and walk with my youngest kiddo. I will at least check in at the end of every week and report on that weeks' success.
No comments:
Post a Comment